Redirect is not working!

Trying to redirect /goingbeyondthepill.com/register to /www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=216528&

Am I missing something here?

You are missing a lot of details from your question. How are you trying to redirect the page?

1 Like

Hi @Allix_Hannah,

Have you tried going through this?

That usually works out perfectly :slight_smile:

Let us know what you have tried :slight_smile:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/goingbeyondthepill?preview=a8abf13c2966d708f91f8cdf158d32e1

I’m trying to send our /goingbeyondthepill.com/register page, to redirect to /www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=216528& - in other words, if you were to head to that URL, it would push you to the etouches instead.

I simply added the old URL and the new URL (it’s just a page, it does not involve any multiple folders) - the new URL is not Webflow though, so I was a bit curious if I had needed to alter anything in order to redirect the page.

I think you cannot redirect with the project hosting 301 redirect section, as your external URL has a query string at the end. You should be able to do it with JavaScript though.

Looks like you want the first CTA clicked on page load, in that case paste this in Page Settings > Custom Code > Footer Code:

<script>
$('.link-block').first().click();
</script>

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.