I need help moving my current website (sakellar.com) to my new website made with Webflow (sakellar-pllc.webflow.io).
I am simply trying to get sakellar.com to show the website created with Webflow, not what it currently is. I want to use that domain (as well as www.sakellar.com) without having the Webflow branding.
I followed the steps (on Wednesday 8/10) to redirect the domain:
• The DNS settings are in DreamHost where sakellar.com is registered
• I updated both A records
• I tried to update the CNAME but DreamHost would not allow it
• I published the site on Webflow to sakellar.com
I understand it takes a while to update DNS settings, but I just had a quick question to make sure everything was redirected correctly…
• Currently DreamHost is also hosting sakellar.com, do I need to remove this hosting service in order to make the redirect from DreamHost to Webflow work?
• If I do need to remove the service, do I then update the DNS settings for both A records listed for Webflow?
If anyone has the answer, please share!