Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Registration / Payment options in e-commerce

Hi there! I have a client who holds lots of community events and wants the ability to register attendees and have them pay for the event. Would the e-commerce function on webflow be able to do both of these functions? I really don’t want to have to go to a third-party to facilitate this.

Thanks in advance

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

You cannot currently pay for non physical goods in Webflow but this feature should be coming soon.

Hi @Julia_Urquhart.
We can definitely understand wanting to keep everything within Webflow. That said, what you’re after is 100% possible with Foxy + Webflow. Also, everything can be managed in Webflow and your costs will most likely be less.

We’ve helped dozens of Webflow users with similar event registration needs, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance: https://www.foxy.io/webflow

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks Josh! Sounds like a great option. The client is a not-for-profit organization based in New Zealand – what would the pricing be?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Julia_Urquhart.
Non-profits get a 10% discount across the board. Pricing (without the 10% discount) will be $20/mo or $180/yr for their first 100 transactions each month. Anything over that will get a .5% transaction fee with a minimum of 1 cent and a maximum of 15 cents.

Also, our unlimited free trial means you can build and test for your client for as long as you need to without paying a dime. In addition, with our free affiliate program, you’ll get 15% recurring commission for any client stores you take live.

Hope this helps. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Josh