Remove my company name from client billing

I have set up client billing with a number of clients.
I currently have my own name and my company name on there.
I want to remove these and just have Webflow as the issuer of the invoice.
How do I do this?

1 Like

@BUMPandHUSTLE this is most likely impossible to do since you are responsible for the custom billing and amount you are requesting from your client which is then going into your stripe account.

Yup, it would be incorrect to represent or wrongly use Webflow’s name and logo when the money is actually going to you.

If you want the client to be billed by Webflow directly, you could transfer the site to their Webflow account.

1 Like

OK that’s fine but Webflow is adding a VAT (20%) amount to the invoice. This needs to be removed as I am not VAT registered, and do not need to be as I am under a threshold (85k GBP) and therefore cannot charge it under HMRC (Her Majesties Revenue & Customs).

I do not want to hand over the accounts to my clients just because of a VAT invoicing oversight from WF.

I’m not sure about this, but did you enter something in the tax field when setting up the client? It should be blank (0) by default.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.