Remove navbar links from google search snippet

HI, I recently published my site on Christmas and don’t know much about webflow. Since I launched I’ve only been able to find my website by typing in the full domain name junkanddebrisremoval.com onto google search. On top of that my websites snippet shows all my navbar links HomeServicesPricingContact Us and so on before showing any of the Meta Description I typed into the Home page settings (which looks really ugly) . I was wondering if anybody has had these same problems and can offer some advice on how to fix them. Thank You I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Your page source is fine. Google’s algorithm decides what to show. You can’t selectively control that. I suggest you go get some quality links to your page as that will have more influence that what you do on page.

If he excludes the nav link’s content will also still be displayed? I’m facing the same problem, but the problem google shows the site in the written language (German) and I’d like to hide links, at lease show them in English version. I tried to add title tag on each link but still show links in German language