Replace Editor branding

It seems that there’s an issue with the Branding feature. We upload a logo, but it then disappear once we leave the Editor tab. It also does not take effect on the online site.

Hi @Abfexv

Can you please share your Read-Only link?

And if you have any screenshots or GIFs of the issue, that would also help :slight_smile:

I’m standing by for your response!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-great-blog-the-best?preview=4519cd31cfdd9ea409ca89ba8fd614e6

Hi @Abfexv

I tried using this feature from my end and everything seems to be in order.

Can you please double check to ensure the file type you are uploading is supported and the size of the image meets the requirements. It should be 300 x 80px.

If this is all correct, can you please try the following:

(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Thanks in advance, I am standing by for your response!

Still not working. Here’s what I did:

1. turned the feature on
  2. hit ‘replace image’
  3. Chose the same image I did for all my other sites
  4. hit ‘update settings’
  5. published
  6. refresh the page or go out and back in

I can send you a screenshot of my console, but I am not sure at what stage it’s breaking

Hmm, That is odd behavior for sure.

Can you please attempt to upload the image in incognito one more time with all browser extensions disabled. Then take a screen shot of the entire browser window with the console open?

Thanks again for helping us solve this issue!

Hi @Abfexv

Thanks for posting that and for your help with this issue.

We have filed this as an issue and our team is currently working to get it fixed.

When we have confirmation that it’s been resolved we will let you know immediately.

Thanks again for your patience with this issue!

1 Like

Hi @Abfexv.

Our team deployed a fix for the issue with White labeling.

Can you please let me know if everything is working as expected on your end?

Thanks in advance and I am standing by :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.