Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Replace Hero Image

Hi there, I am new to webflow and making my first site.
Can someone please help me figure out how to change the image that I have shared a screenshot of. It’s in a hero section.

My issue is that I don’t seem to know how to CLICK on the image to pull up the “replace image” option like I have been able to in other instances.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Also you can take a look at the share link I sent for my site so far so you can see what I mean (it’s the blog section image)

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Christian

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/buona-gente-restaurant?utm_source=buona-gente-restaurant&preview=569b8da82d45b47682e746d9ef56e258

Hi @northmoniker welcome to Webflow! Looks like you did it? :slight_smile:

No I didn’t do it at all. But thx for getting back to my post.

Can you direct me how to change the image? (background images)

Oh sorry I wasn’t on the good page! The image is set as a background image of Hero Section Blog. Just click on this section, scroll down and change the background image.
CloudApp

Well, I’ll be damned! Thank you. I spent 4 hours trying to do that and haven’t slept yet.

Need to finish this client site today in order to pay bills.

Can I ask you another question?

I am trying to add more menu tabs like the Lunch, Dinner, Appetizer tabs you will see if you click HOME and then scroll down.

I know how to copy a button and rename it but I don’t know how to link the collection or category of CMS items I want to associate with that button. i.e. Dessert clicked = all of the dessert items show where the other items (lunch, dinner, would show).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Just answered you on your other topic

So I’m thinking the nav bar would be better if when you clicked / hovered over menu it would then drop down a list of all categories: lunch, dunnee, appetizers, etc.

What do you think? I love this template but I do think it’s lacking in some areas.

Oh and Im gonna want to do one thing at the end…make a pop up come on when you visit site to collect emails.

I have been learning how to make forms but not sure how to make it “pop up” out of nowhere.