Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Replacing checkout with request prices button

Hello all, this is my first post so ill just quickly introduce myself… My name is Cristiano, i’m from Portugal and i work at a company (based in portugal) that is in need of restructuring their website, i heard about webflow so ive created a free account to check things out… I have some experience in website design but naturally i’m not an hardcore expert…

So my question is this: instead of having the “Checkout” button after people are done choosing items for their cart, is it possible to have a “Send price listing request”?
What i mean by this is, i don’t want an online shop in which people directly buy stuff, i want a website where people request the price of stuff that they have chosen and then the company would get an email which would have the following info:
Name, phone number, email, items they chose (plus item variations) and a message written by them.

Basically it has the same layout and structure as an online shop but instead of actually buying people would request prices for X or Y items.

Sorry if this sounded confusing, and thanks in advance for any help. Cheers.

ps. not sure if this is the right category, i apologize if it isnt.

Hi @Kimmy.
What you’re after isn’t possible with Webflow Ecommerce. That said, it is possible with Foxy + Webflow. In fact, we’ve helped other Webflow users with similar needs. More information about our seamless Webflow integration can be found here:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need help getting started, or would like to hop on a quick phone/Skype call. We’re happy to help! hello@foxycart.com

Thanks,
Josh