Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Reset/clear a style for a media query?

It would be really handy if there were a way to reset a given media query, so that it would again inherit all of the attributes of the next wider media query above it.

I think this would be particularly useful for people exploring the potential of media queries, as I've been doing. Webflow makes trying out different ideas much quicker and easier than hand coding, so it's easy to get pretty far afield from one query to the next while experimenting. Hand coding however, it would only take a second to get rid of all the overrides for a smaller query and reset it to inherit as a baseline, once you've determined what you really want to do.

Cheers,

Allen

Thanks for the feedback Allen. So you're saying take all the classes/selectors there are for a specific media query and delete all of the properties for that media query?

I'm sure you already know this but you can clear style properties from a selector by clicking on its blue value:

A) Yep, clear all would be a nice to have... B) I actually just discovered that earlier today, proving once again that no one ever lost money underestimating my knowledge.