Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Resolved: Assets (logos, icons, etc.) Missing in Designer

I’ve reported this issue to paid support, but I wanted to check and see if anyone else has missing files in their Assets manager pane.
I had logos, icons, and all sorts of other assets there and in the last seven hours they have disappeared and every logo and icon on my project shows a default image background instead.
Assets pane is empty. I’d love to hear that it was a glitch, and that perhaps it’s not my fault or the fault of my client (more difficult to repair).
Anyone?

same here all images missing from assets panel

Mine are all missing as well, every image I ever had is gone. I’m afraid to publish my page…

PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED!

Happening to me as well! All of my images are missing and have been replaced with “example-bg.png”

Same here.

• Some static images I uploaded today are still in the library.
  • Otherwise about 85-90% of my images in the assets library are missing.
  • Dynamic images (CMS) are not affected.
  • Images are not affected on the live site I published previously.

I just received a note from Webflow Priority Support and it was a glitch after all. They’ve pushed a fix and now all the problems I saw are resolved.
YAY WEBFLOW! They are on it. :webflow_heart:

Mine is fixed! Thanks!

For some reason, mine is still suffering from this bug! Any updates on a wide spread bug fix?

Hi @Gary_Liu,

Thank you so much for reaching out about still suffering from the bug. I imagine that is not what you were expecting, but I’m happy to help!

Would you be able to provide your read-only link?:

I would be happy to take a look for you.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cradle?preview=fcbae2b12e9a5fe3d9d2374ccdd9202c

Just a gentle nudge around this issue as we are waiting to publish new content but are restricted by this bug. Thank you!

@Gary_Liu which page on your site are you seeing this issue one exactly?

I was taking a look at your site and all of the assets are pulling through from what I see on this end.

Can you please try logging out and logging back in to Webflow to see if the assets are loaded thereafter?

I actually heard from @mistercreate that you reverted your site version to a previous version which resolved the missing images issue. Thank you so much for working with us to find a resolution.

Hi guys,

I just noticed the problem was widespread across the assets today but I don’t think we can revert our version due to a few iterations that were made in-between the issue. Are there any ways to resolve this issue without going back to the previous version?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.