Resolved: CMS Collections freezing up!

Webflow has been really good till tonight, my “Galleries” CMS collections doesn’t load and freezes the browser tab whenever I want to access the items. All other CMS are fine.

These images are multi-referenced into different projects, and they show up nicely on the website. I just cannot access them via CMS to edit.

I don’t want to delete the entire collection, as this might happen again after re-uploading. The images uploaded are all optimised (70 - 350kb) per image.

Please please tell me there’s a solution, thank you in advance.
Cheers,
T

Here is my read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/anon-website-180103?preview=14089c15a8d5bd1bcb2bb6529404c901

This should be categorized under “Bugs”. If you’ll edit the post that’d be great.

You’re not the only one experiencing this issue. See this other threads from this weekend.

1 Like

Thanks @matthewpmunger.
I have changed it under Bugs.
And I see you and a few had a similar problem as well, hopefully these gets solved soon!

1 Like

Hi @thomasl Thanks for the heads up. I have added this to the bug report that we already have open. Once I have an update, I’ll reply to this thread.

Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Thanks @PixelGeek. Looking forward!

Hi @thomasl Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We just pushed a fix for this issue.

Can you please take a look on your end (after refreshing the site in the Designer) to make sure that everything is working correctly with the collection manager now?

3 Likes

Hi @Waldo and webflow team.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and so glad its all fixed as well! Super.

Cheers,
T

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.