RESOLVED: Date Format field displaying in wrong timezone

Actual (5th Aug) vs Format (6th Aug)

1 Like

Hi @samliew is the site timezone set correctly?

edit: I set my timezone to GMT + 2:00

My current time is 3:23pm (pacific)

this is what I see:

so it seems like the designer takes your local time, but the published site takes the timezone chosen in the settings page

Yes, this is what I was referring to. Both should follow the settings.

Hi. Any resolution on this? The end result is actually that the wrong time is shown on the final published site when creating a collection item in the designer (when a date/time format is used). This is quite critical to fix, I even sent multiple emails to support as this is affecting a live site of mine, but haven’t heard back in months. Cheers

@stayinrhythm the issue is still open, however as soon as a fix is in, I will update the status and let you know once that has been pushed out.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This is quite critical to fix, I even sent multiple emails to support as this is affecting a live site of mine, but haven’t heard back in months. Cheers

Hi @lambangdaihoc9

I sent you a direct message :slight_smile:

Hi @samliew and @lambangdaihoc9, a fix has gone out for the date bug issue.

In order to get the date showing correctly in the dynamic list, the element bound to the date field should first be unbound by unchecking the “Get text from…” checkbox.

Save page changes and then re-bind the element in the designer to the date field.

After re-binding the field, the date value should show correctly.

Let me know if any issues.

1 Like