Streaming live at 10am (PST)

[Resolved] Designer issues: Export/Publish/Javascript errors

I am posting an error similar to this: ([RESOLVED] Error: Cannot read property ‘set’ of undefined)
but I’m creating a new topic because the latter has been posted as resolved …

I am having error to publish the site and to export the code tbm:

publish:
ao exportar

export:
ao fazer download

[Resolved] Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined

Hi there @lucaspchara, there is an open issue with publishing at the moment and a fix is being prepared and will be pushed out soon.

Regards,
Dave

Sorry for that then … is that the last time I commented on an error in a topic that was already resolved it seemed that he received no more attention … rsss … good that you are already seeing this.

Same thing here: "Error: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined " appears while trying to publish

Same for me!

I’m suddenly getting this error on a friend’s site when I try to publish.
I’ve cleared browser’s cache.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @lucaspchara, thanks, no problem, yes it is a similar issue, the team is working to get that fixed, I will let you all know when it is working normally.

Thanks for working on it, Dave. Also: when trying to upload a background video it doesn’t work.

Has it ever worked for anyone else?

Thanks Dave, I’ll keep my eyes open for the notification that the fix has been pushed.

Hi all, thanks for the feedback. The fix and deployment of that fix is in progress.

Once the fix is deployed, I will let you know with any further instruction, steps etc.

Thanks in advance, I am very sorry for the trouble, an update is coming soon.

mine is already functioning normally. :smile: :smile:

Hi all, a fix has been pushed out. Refresh the site in the designer to load the latest updates.

I would recommend to do a full hard refresh in the browser window to make sure all latest files are downloaded: https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Help:Hard_Refresh.

If the issue persists let us know.
Thanks in advance