[Resolved] Is this a bug? Designer goes Grey! Need Reload on Both Safari & Chrome

I’m adding loom capture below. It is happening on both Safari and Chrome. It seems to be happening when i click on the some specific div block. Picture below.

I needed to open console in separate window to make the mistake again. When I open console and designer in the same window. The bug did not happen.

Here is chrome console log :

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lasiea?preview=5660d342cae3394f24f257a882eae1a4

lasiea.webflow.io

Is happening with me as well, with all the sites. I can’t figure out what is causing it or how to reproduce it. Sometimes is with certain elements and some others with other elements.

Hi @aaronocampo @Dogukan_Uzak

We are aware of this issue and will look into it shortly. Sorry for this issue. I’ll reply on this thread with any and all updates.

1 Like

I thought it was my connection. @PixelGeek It’s everytime I go for the padding on the control panel with me. Not sure if that helps!

It’s 1.30am here. Probably a sign I should get some sleep :crazy_face:

@PixelGeek

I’m basically in the same spot as @magicmark. However, it’s only when I select a lightbox and try to hover over the margins and padding controller. I can hover over and use the controller when I have any other element selected.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. A fix is going live in 15 minutes

3 Likes

Fix is live. Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this was fast. awesome man, thanks.

1 Like