RESOLVED: Site loading issues due to Geolify custom code script

Hey! I don’t know if I’m the only one since I did not see any post about that, but I received about 30 emails like this in the pas 24h. Is there an issue with the Webflow hosting? My site is going Up and Down every 20-30 minutes.

I use Webflow hosting too but I haven’t experienced any problems. Have you checked your site yourself to see if its live?

Yeah and it doesn’t load at the moment…

Hi @donaldsv,

Can you post the site Read-Only links please?

Also, can you take a look at this article and let me know if you followed all the steps when connecting your custom domain?

If you have SSL enabled, you should have the following DNS records:

2 A records:
@ → 34.193.69.252
@ → 34.193.204.92

1 CNAME record:
www → proxy-ssl.webflow.com

Please let me know if this solves the problem - If not, I’m happy to help further!

Hi nita, here is my read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pinkmarket?preview=a4dd50db1ca38565d4ce8ea081ce791f

Also, the website is hosted with a custom domain since September 2017 and everything was working perfectly

I can’t even access the .weblow.io link

EDIT: I was able to access the site after 2-3 minutes of loading time, but only on desktop

I think I managed to fix it. It was an outdated plugin script in the custom code head area (Geolify).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.