â–Ľ
Streaming live at 10am (PST)

RESOLVED: Sub drop down menu within dropdown menu not working on mobile devices

Hello, I appear to be having an issue with a sub-dropdown menu within a dropdown menu - I have 2 levels of navigation. It works ok on desktop but as soon as I try to link to the pages using the dropdown menu on a mobile or tablet the links don't work? Has anybody else experienced this as is there a bug fix? Thanks

RESOLVED: Dropdown Subdropdown link menu not working in mobile

Hi @WFHelp_FF

Can you please share your Read-Only link :slight_smile:

Can you also share some screenshots/recordings of the behavior?

​Thanks in advance, and I'm standing by for your reply.

Did you find an answer to your issue?

Yes, this is not working for me either. The child menu opens outside and separate from the parent menu making it not visible once published.

Hi @superevan,

take a look at my topic here, there the support says that they working on a solution.

best,
maurice

Hi @superevan

Thank you so much for posting about this – This is definitely strange behavior.

This is an issue our team is aware of. We are currently working on it and we are hoping to have a fix for this very shortly.

Thanks in advance for your patience with this.

Hey guys, I am also having difficulties with the child menu dropdown in mobile. I hope this will be resolved soon.

I am having exactly the same issue on mobile, I would love this to be fixed as I use sub-drop down menus all the time

Thanks for posting @danfox_foxy and @creatspot

Our team is still looking into this issue. I will post back here as soon as I have more info.

​Thanks in advance for your patience!

@WFHelp_FF @Brando @jtk @superevan @creatspot @danfox_foxy

I got a workaround. With the following code snippet i got my menu to work. (live site)

$('.dropdown-sub .dropdown-list-sub a').on('touchstart', function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
    window.location.href = $(this).attr('href');
})

Hi @WFHelp_FF @jtk @superevan @creatspot @danfox_foxy

We just pushed a fix for this issue. Links in nested dropdown menus should now work on mobiles.

Thanks again for your patience.

A post was split to a new topic: Nested Dropdown opens automatically when I open parent dropdown