[RESOLVED] Symbols and classes still appearing after everything is deleted

Have a little bug that is driving me crazy. After not being able to find and delete a symbol and various classes, I duplicated the project and deleted everything. Sadly still the symbols had “1 instance” and various classes still exsisted. Refreshing also faild to help :pensive:

Hi @WillNeeteson

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (Screenshots of issue: Learn web design with free video courses and tutorials | Webflow University or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: Cockos Incorporated | LICEcap - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PixelGeek,

• I am experiencing the inability of being able to delete various classes and symbols when the project is completely empty (except the password page which has content which cannot be deleted). Here is the project >

• I’m running the latest version of OSX, using both Chrome and Safari and using a Macbook Pro 2015, 13 inch.

Thanks!

Hi @WillNeeteson

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This definitely sounds odd. I am investigating this issue with the team.
I will post back here as soon as I have more information.
​Thanks in advance for your patience.

1 Like

@WillNeeteson

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We just pushed a fix for this issue.

Can you please take a look on your end (after refreshing the site in the Designer) to make sure that everything is working correctly with this feature?

Thanks in advance and standing by for your confirmation.

1 Like

Thank you @AnnaKelian,
the dreaded symbol can now be deleted and everything seems to be working fine!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.