I can no longer see anything on the canvas, including when I drag new elements on it. Everything is invisible; there are not even any element edges visible. Help!?
Thanks so much Waldo and all! Waldo, I also emailed you earlier about this directly with more detail because the project is my resume site which I was planning to finish and submit today! (I’m Helena Babington who emailed with you this past week about the PST timezone position I’m very interested in.)
So a few more explanatory notes
- Invisible elements are listed in the Navigator panel.
- AND this prob exists for both sites I had begun; no elements or new element edges are visible any longer in either site.
- I wondered if the problem was the lower left visibility setting buttons, but the problem remains when I toggle them to either setting.
- I tried restoring the site in case I had accidentally deleted it but the problem remains.
- It is irrelevant to issue, but just want to explain why there are so few elements listed in Navigator; I had just started a redesign so had removed most elements and was ready to knock out the final design. I would have even started over but couldn’t see new element edges. I also didnt want to delete either existing design but only get two with the trial.
Anyway, not sure how it can help but here is one project link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/helenas-ultra-awesome-project?preview=fdc61075e3a602375fd67caa0ab3fa2d
Attaching a screenshot too:
Thanks again y’all!