Responsive Ecommerce with Foxy.io in Webflow

Hi @Dhivya_Sri.
Great question! You can manage your products in Webflow without having to go back to the Foxy admin. Manually add products by linking a Webflow element or embedding an html form. Or you can power an entire store with Webflow’s CMS. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Josh

@Mat Here is something I whipped up for a client with foxy. www.rntimports.com

1 Like

@Scott_Van_Zandt Great job on your Webflow/Foxy website! Looks amazing!

@foxy The combination really works great! I am still trying to learn more about the back-end of foxy and how to complete advanced integrations but I love the platform. Thanks for the initial tutorial, couldn’t have done it without!

P.S I will be making another Foxy/Webflow site this week.

@Scott_Van_Zandt Really glad to hear that. Keep up the awesome work and as always, let us know if you need anything.

1 Like

Hi Foxy, I’ve just had a client ask ‘can we setup a recurring payment option?’ so came to this thread looking…

Did this tutorial ever get done? At this stage it’s so I can get an idea of the amount of work involved in the setup and any limitations before I reply.

Thanks for any information as usual!

Hi @matt50.
Thanks for reaching out. That tutorial isn’t done yet, but creating a subscription based product is as simple as passing in the “sub_frequency” parameter. So if you’re doing a form based product simply add this to your html:

<input type="hidden" name="sub_frequency" value="1m" />

Of course you can pass in just about any type of frequency: 1d, 1w, 2m, 7m, 1y, etc. You can find a list of subscription related parameters here: v:2.0:products:subscriptions [Foxy Wiki] These other parameters include start date and end date.

If you want the frequency to be configurable by the customer, you can do that via a dropdown or radio group like this:

<select name="sub_frequency">
    <option value="">One-time</option>
    <option value="1m">Monthly</option>
    <option value="3m">Quarterly</option>
    <option value="1y">Yearly</option>
</select>

Let us know if you run into any issues or have further questions. We’re more than happy to help.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Very helpful as usual Josh – thanks!

You are very welcome! :slight_smile:

Hey @foxy I just starting to use the demo code from the admin and make it work but it not show all the product I select on the cart.

When I click one of the items to included in the cart it says:
“Your shopping cart is empty. Click here to return to the store.” And I click it!!!

If you go here and click the t-shirt button it happen:
http://silverio-perez.webflow.io/shop

Why is happening this, is because I’m on demo mode or what?
Thanks.

Hi @Guaby.
Thanks for getting in touch. I’m not for sure I follow. When I click on a product it’s added to cart: Screen Shot on 2017-03-09 at 16:45:12.png - Droplr

Maybe you’ve fixed it since posting? Just to clarify, the only limitation on test accounts is that you can’t accept real payments.

Thanks,
Josh

Yes, those product on the slider work fine but the t-shirt doesn’t show. Did you click that?

Done!!! The problem with the shirt is that the name was “#EstoSeJodio T-Shirt” I remove the “#” hashtag and works fine. Thanks for the help, really appreciated.

Hi @Guaby.
Glad you got it working. I was bit under the weather yesterday and obviously didn’t read your post very well. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey @foxy
Great product. Is it possible to translate the checkout page? And the cart integrated on the webflow site? It’s really important to my clients that everything is in Danish.

Thanks.

Hey @NikolajHaugaard
Thanks for the encouraging feedback! Yes, all Foxy related templates’ (cart, checkout, receipt, and emails) customer facing language can be easily modified in the Foxy admin. We have full translations for different languages already in place, but we don’t have Danish yet.

That said, we can send you the core language file to use instead of handling it in the admin and then we can add the translation for you. Will be much easier that way. We’d love to compensate for your time for translating the language file. Feel free to message me for more info.

Also, we support multi-language and multi-currency functionality. Definitely let me know if you have any followup questions or need help getting started.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply @foxy :slight_smile: That sound really great. I’ll get back to you as soon as i know if the client is on board :slight_smile:

@NikolajHaugaard No problem at all. That sounds like a plan.

@foxy is it possible to integrate the add to cart form with the new File Upload from Webflow instead of Uploadcare ?