Responsive Ecommerce with Foxy.io in Webflow

Hey Webflow Community! Josh from Foxy.io here! We’re super excited to offer you free resources to add responsive ecommerce to your Webflow website in minutes. We’ve put together some helpful video tutorials along with a free Webflow ecommerce template

We’re big fans of Webflow. In fact, we built our new website (www.foxy.io) with Webflow’s Visual Designer, and I use it with my own clients as well. If you have any questions or would like to see other Foxy/Webflow tutorials, simply comment in this forum post or shoot us an email hello@foxy.io

Free Webflow Ecommerce Template
https://webflow.com/website/Responsive-Ecommerce-Template

Video Tutorials

About Foxy.io
Foxy.io is a powerful ecommerce platform built for web developers by web developers that allows merchants to sell any type of product in their Webflow website. Take advantage of live shipping rates, auto tax calculations, coupons, discounts, and more while allowing your customers to securely pay online with nearly 100 payment gateways and alternate payment methods.

29 Likes

Hello, Josh!

It is really amazing tutorial, thank you very much for your time and so great service.

I would like to ask few questions so I could have information for my future clients.

1. Creating and adding new items for the store does not require going to the Foxy site?
  2. Is there an option to have a checkout in the modal pop-up or it is only available as a separate page?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Anna

2 Likes

Nice! I really like seeing vendors adding custom integration for Webflow.

1 Like

Hi @sabanna
Thanks for your feedback and encouraging words! I have responded to each of your questions below:

1) Creating and adding new items for the store does not require going to the Foxy site?
That is correct. The only time you will need to go to the Foxy admin is when you initially setup your store settings and if you’re selling digital products.

2) Is there an option to have a checkout in the modal pop-up or it is only available as a separate page?
Currently it’s only in a separate page. That said, you can customize our default template or completely start from scratch (more advanced programming knowledge recommended). If you’re interested, let me know and I can send you more info.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

3 Likes

@MetaFlare Thanks for the feedback. We like Webflow a lot and couldn’t think of a better fit. Let us know if we can help with anything.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks @foxy! These all look great!

This week I’ll be adding these resources to our upcoming Webflow Integrations page, as well as linking to the videos on our own Help site!

Excited to see what people build with Webflow + Foxy! :rocket:

Mat

6 Likes

Thanks so much @Mat! Greatly appreciated! We’re already in the process of brainstorming and putting together more video tutorials that would benefit the Webflow community. So if you think of any that you would like to see, definitely let us know.

2 Likes

@foxy

This is excellent! Is there anything you need to be aware of when it comes to transactions overseas e.g in Sweden? I see that you can use PayPal which is good enough, but just thought I should ask anyway…:slight_smile:

@StevenP Nothing that I know of. Speaking of PayPal, Foxy is a Gold Partner. So you’re in good hands. Also we support multi-currency if that is something that would be helpful for your store: v:2.0:multicurrency [Foxy Wiki] Let me know if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

@foxy

First thank you and congrats; this is a great solution for Webflow eCommerce. However, I’m from Lebanon and unfortunately Paypal doesn’t work here. And I have a client to used COD. Do you guys offer offline payments?
Thanks

@Anna_Kelian You are very welcome! That’s a bummer on not being able to use PayPal. In reference to your question, many Foxy merchants use our Purchase Order payment option. You can change the customer facing language to use this field for something else: affiliate tracking ID, COD, etc. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

I’d love to see some kind of integration with www.uploadcare.com & Foxy if that’s possible.
A bit like this tutorial here from Filestack & Snipcart: Building an ASCII Posters Store With Snipcart & Filestack

:smile:

@mattbrant1981 An integration is most likely possible. Mind providing more details on a use case? Feel free to email hello@foxy.io and we can start looking at how we can make it happen.

That’s great, yeah I work for a print company and I’m trying to build something like www.socialprintstudio.com or just a simple way for a user to upload images to a shopping cart so as we can offer printed products.

@mattbrant1981 Thanks for providing more details. There are multiple ways to handle customer file uploads. A while back I helped a user create a setup where once the customer completes their order, they are taken to a JotForm form where they can upload their order related files (form is pre-filled with customer’s information, a Dropbox folder is created with the customer’s transaction id, and all uploaded files are stored in appropriate folder).

I’ll take a look at Uploadcare and see what we can do.

2 Likes

This is great! @foxy

Any plans for adding recurring payments to your e-commerce platform?

Thanks @Dreamvinci! Actually, we already support recurring payments (subscriptions). In fact, we use our own subscription functionality to bill thousands of users each month. You can set the amount, start date, end date, frequency, and even bundle it with other product types and custom options (one-offs, digital products, donations, etc.).

We’re working on a Webflow / Subscriptions tutorial. Until then, check out the examples on the homepage here: https://foxy.io/#tour Let us know if you have any questions or would like to see any specific examples/tutorials.

2 Likes

$3,000 per year!! Yikes - hope you don’t mind me saying but thats horrendous!

Nice package other than that but that’s a lot of costs to impose on a client in a very tight and competitive market place.

Any way thanks for sharing.

Hi @core-man. Sorry for the confusion there. The plan you referred to is for merchants doing large volume each month. Our Standard plan is only $20/mo. Also, our unlimited free trial gives you access to all of our functionality and support team free of charge. A paid subscription is only needed once you’ve built the store for your client and are ready to accept payments from customers. Hope this helps some. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Well, thats certainly more reasonable, thanks for that! Although with what web flow charges plus this as well its quite an expensive way to design overall but for guys who can’t code i guess its really helpful!!

Thanks.