Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Responsive Heading

Is there any way to configure an H1 to be responsive? Right now it seems I have to build two H1 elements and hide one when on Phone - Portrait so that the font-size can be smaller. It feels like I'm doing something wrong. It seems to me there is probably a way to configure the font-size to be smaller in Phone - Portrait via a media query.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

can you post the actual share link not just the webflow.io . Without seeing it in your other media queries, tablet phone mode ect you can change the size of the font, but to do that you need to give the heading a class unless you want it to apply the same to all H1 headings in which case you can do that as well.

I'm sorry, I thought that was the link that was supposed to go there. I apologize for my ignorance; I'm brand new here. What is the share link supposed to be and how do I get it for you?

no problem, we all were new here once and because webflow keeps growing. It's always a learning experience. Go to site settings at the top you will see an link next to the designer tab

click share and it will give you a link to copy
and paste here

Thanks a lot! I've updated the share link in the original post.

ok awesome, so if you want to be able to change all H1 headings click on the h1,

click the + sign

select all H1 headings.

if you want to just change specific h1 headings then you can give them a specific class name

than toggle through

and change the individual settings in each of the query sizes. I recommend using em's instead of px for font size and and line height. It is more responsive

hope that helps

jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.