Responsive images broke my 1200px layout

Hey all, I’m using the media query from this post, and it’s worked great until I activated responsive images. Now when the site is viewed on a large screen our large header images are too small. Check out this page for example. Those header images used to span the main container width and now they’re stuck on the left of it and smaller than they should be. Any ideas here? Maybe there’s a way to go back from the responsive images?

Read only link is here… https://preview.webflow.com/preview/byagent?preview=74d7792e83851cf5cc5631c2e10f519b

Sorry to hear that Matt! You have a couple options. You can set that image to 100% width so it always spans 100% of its parent element or you can disable responsive image on that image using the shortcut below:

You can disable this feature for a specific image by hitting CMD+SHIFT+O (CTRL+SHIFT+O on Windows), then clicking the checkbox that’s revealed in the image settings panel.

More here: Responsive images - Webflow University Documentation

1 Like

Thanks! I had tried using the 100% width, but accidentally put it in the “max” field. Good to know that you can disable responsive images though! Thanks, again.