Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Responsive menu stops responding

Hey all,

I’m wondering if someone can shed some light on this for me. I am working on a new site, home page is the focus right now, and I have some elements in place:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/advantismed?utm_source=advantismed&preview=2051db42a593b7683be7cfb6a9bc7b4b

As you will see, the top menu is responsive across the width of the browser page (desktop only for now) and if you drag the width left or right it moves fine, but if I scroll down even a tiny bit and then adjust the browser width again, the top menu div suddenly become fixed width and won’t respond any more…

I’ve checked the main div (width 100%) and the ones inside it, but there are no fixed widths.

Can anyone figure out why this might be happening?

Thank you,

Steve

Forget it — I found the issue! :slight_smile:

I had a scroll interaction affecting the menu on scroll, so that further down the page its background gradient fades up to 100% opacity and also changes height. But I didn’t enter a value in the width of the Size value, only the height (assuming that would leave the default 100% set by the CSS in place… but I was wrong). Once I set the width values to 100% for the interaction properties, it works.