Thank you so much for looking into this.
I have ad problems like this for about two years actually. The responsive part is actually not as huge as problems I’ve had with other project. But in all my projects I do have the same experience… I finish something, save it, publish it and are very satisfied with everything. But when I start working on the project later the same day, or the next day, I suddenly notice that things has changed. In this case, it’s the breakpoints.
I’m sorry I can’t remember the styles I used. I do remember I avoid using flexbox on most sections (and their items), to make sure that even IE would be able to read the site. Sorry I can’t give you a lot more information on this.
I do remember that the section (Item section) was set to automaticly ‘stretch’ and fill out the background (sorry if this is not the right word to describe it) when the columns where set above each other. Now headings are not in place, text/columns are on top of each other (looks like the columns are set to absolute now, I did not do that).
Collection Items size looks different… well… I’ve done a little change on that to fix it… sorry, I know I shouldn’t have, it’s the frustration that took over I think. So yes, styles on other elements and sections had different/changed values too.
I’m not really 100% sure, but I think it was saturday when everything was OK.
Except for collection items, I havent done anything to other styles or settings. I’ve only added a few pages for a Foxycart set up/styling… and of course… the section with the share buttons. The rest is how I ‘found it’
I’ll try to restyle an element for all breakpoints, and get back to you a little later.
From other project I have experienced a lot more than just breaking point. Sections suddenly get placed on top of each other, loads of styles get changed, images get weird (landscape img is suddenly looking like protrait img) Collection item/lists are on top of each other…and this is just a tiny bit of what happened in other project. It’s been so bad that I actually had to rebuild everything from scratch… in two of the procjects I had to rebuild the entire project from scratch TWICE. In one project I spent more than 90 hours in designer, just because I had to recreate everything over and over. It’s a huge loss of time and income, and clients also get frustrated… so this is not good for business.