Restoring design after messing it up *Newbie

So I’m just learning, trying out the free version. I had something looking basically good, wanted to experiment with the design and got hopelessly lost

I guess I could press undo a hundred times, but I thought there must be a way to trash everything since the last ‘save’, and reload that, like in a page layout/design program. I realise that webflow doesn’t exactly work that way, but still.

I did a search of the forum, and someone was very excited that there was a thing called “save as version”. But I can find no mention of how to do this. I did found something that said do “command S” but that was wrong advice as it saved my current mess and got rid of all the undos.

So I’m pretty sure my original design is gone, it’s not a big deal at this point, but is there a way to save a version, so I can experiment and still go back? I have only 2 pages, being still on the unpaid version, and there’s something I want to keep on the other page so that’s not an option.

thanks

See Save & restore backups | Webflow University

wonderful thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.