Restrict to specific IP address

I’m considering using Webflow to create a website where some pages should be visible to the public, and other pages should be restricted to a specific set of IP Addresses (so that only people within our business can view them).

Does anyone have any ideas if this is possible, and how I could achieve this using Webflow?

Thanks for you input in advance!

Hi @jon1, Welcome to the forum and your first post.

It is not. There are no facilities for IP address access control on Webflow hosted sites.

You could implement password based access control on pages or a collection, or you could look at a third-party solution like memberstack.io that integrates with Webflow.

The other option is build the site and export it (no form processing or CMS collection items) and host it on a server you control which would not have limitations on access control.

If you find these choices limiting; I build custom CMS solutions for that integrate with designs created in Webflow, that have no feature restrictions and support intranet / internet environments.

I don’t know of a way you could do this while hosting with Webflow. You would need to look at exporting your site and hosting it yourself.