Reversing content in the columns

I’m really new to webflow and this the first site I’m building. I have found few similar threads on the forum, but couldn’t get this to work.
I’m trying to make the section shown on the attached image. I tried making 2 columns with 2 more columns in the second column. Seems like a very bad solution but couldn’t come up with anything better.

Any help is appreciated!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hi @svalinaj, welcome to the community of Webflowians.

First off the share link you provided does not match the screen shot you have here.

Please post the correct share link related to your question. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi @QA_Brandon,

That part of the design is the 3rd section on the Webflow, under the header and the grid with images. I used placeholder images and text styles aren’t set up yet. I’m just curious about the best way to achieve this, since that UI section appears few more times throughout the site.

Here’s the read-only link once again: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/josips-blank-site?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=josips-blank-site&preview=6051106faf0d352b022e75cd7c9d28f3&mode=preview

@svalinaj, so what I get from your description here, is that you want what shows up in your share link to look like the attached image? Am I correct in that assumption?

Instead of columns you could just use grid or flexbox for the same results.

Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct.

Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at my problem and making a video about it.

I’ll study what you’ve done and try to make it fully responsive.

Thank you once again. :smiley: