Rich Text Bullets - Inconsistent Font

Hey guys. I’m new to Webflow and the forum. So bear with me. This is my first Webflow site.

I created a blog and I’m using the CMS to manage blog posts. A custom rich text field captures the content of each post. For the most part, everything works pretty well. There’s one thing I can’t figure out.

Whenever I add bullet points in the rich text field the font looks different. I think the weight of the font changes. This change only happens to the content associated with the bullet. Non-bulleted content has the desired font weight.

Is it possible to for the text associated with the bullet to have the same weight as the rest of the content in the rich text field?

Here’s a public share link

You need to remove the font weight from All List Items style. It’s currently set to “light”.

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.20.03 PM

@jmkriz Very helpful. I appreciate the quick response. I’m not a designer by training. Tried to search for this in the university. Also poked around myself in designer too. Couldn’t find this. Can you walk me through where I can find “All List Item style?”

Probably the easiest way is to add a List block somewhere (anywhere, it doesn’t really matter, we’re just going to delete it). Then click into one of the List Items inside that block. Next, go up to the CSS Selector box (which should be empty) and if you click you will see a list which should include All List Items. Select that and reset (or change) the font weight in the Typography panel below. Then you can just delete the List block you made earlier. Hope that was clear enough.