Rich Text element inisde a symbol

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use symbols in a project of mine and it happens that I need to build a card that has an unordered list in it. Wanted to save it as a symbol so that the client could use reuse it across the project. The issue I am encountering is that if I put the list I can only override the list items. This means that the number of list items can only be the same on all the Symbols while I am looking for something more flexible. I came up with the idea of putting a Rich Text element and putting a list which seems to work fine for the elements I edit immediately but when inserting a new symbol the rich text area opens up but can not put information in it. Though I can edit a symbol that is already edited previously and works on each copy of it I make.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Any other workaround with lists inside a symbol?

Hope this makes sense and thank you in advance
Dritan

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

One wonders why symbol overrides were designed this way to begin with -vs- using the various and many elements afforded to us. Then we could toggle each element as “this can be edited” and “this cannot be edited”. No need for the funky inputs found on the right panels when the symbol is selected.