Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Rollover of one font/link activates the rollover state of another font/link?

Hi,

When I rollover BRAND and it turns blue, I also want DEVELOPMENT to be activated to it's rollover state so that it looks one cohesive unit. How do I achieve this? I saw nothing in interactions that would allow for this.

My site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bluelakecreative?preview=68cfbfda25786cb12e08e263487bbcaa

Best,

Nathan

Hi @nathanphilsteele

Can you provide screenshots so we can understand the issue. Having a visual context helps us find the solutions faster. :smiley:

thanks in advance

Hi @PixelGeek ,

For sure!

Current when rolling over BRANDING:

Want when rolling over BRANDING:

• As a side not, which I think will be helpful. I want BRANDING to be activated when rolling over DEVELOPMENT as well. Additionally, the solution should be able to accommodate activating 2 or more separate items (DESIGN, STRATEGY, and + OPTIMIZED USER EXPERIENCE (UX)) will need to be able to highlight at simultaneously when one of them is highlighted also.

Thank you in advance,

Nathan

Hi @nathanphilsteele, try wrapping your text in a div and setting the hover state to the parent element instead :smile: Let mw know if this helps you out!

Thanks @thewonglv! I'll give that a try, and let you know how it goes.

***Thoughts on change all to a blue on roll (I didn't see an interaction for changing color)?

Thanks @thewonglv

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.