Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Rotate, skew, and scale transforms on multi-classes are buggy

Another bug. Can be reproduced.

• create an element, give it any transform but move
  • give this element another additional class
  • try adding transform to this multi-class

Results differ. For rotate: unable to add any other transform. For scale: cannot add move transform. For skew: cannot add any other transform.

Hi Alex, I can do everything with no issue, everything behaves as expected.

Edit: are you trying to use the new Style Panel? Transforms on the new Style Panel is very buggy. Work like a charm on the normal Style Panel.

Yes, this is with the new style panel. I am using it exclusively to try to catch all the problems with it. When it doesn’t work I switch to the normal sp :slight_smile:

Thank you for the report. Looking into it now!

Any news on this one, Linda? It is still impossible to add transforms to multi-class and recent announcement that old styles panel is going to be abandoned soon made me realize that this could become a critical problem.

@Lindapham Sorry for bugging you, but with the old panel shutting down today it is important to know if this was even looked into.

@dram we shipped a fix for combo classes around this yesterday. Can you take a look to see if you can still reproduce this?

Thank you, it works as expected now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.