Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Safari Bugging on Nav Bar Interaction

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum so please forgive me if this is in the wrong topic!

I am in the final stages of tidying up my online portfolio/business website, when I was informed that there appears to be a bug with the navbar on the home page of my site. However, this bug only appears in Safari on Mac.

I never noticed it until now because I exclusively use Google Chrome on Mac/Windows.

Please could somebody advise on why this is happening in Safari, but not Chrome?

Read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hassle-free-websites?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=hassle-free-websites&preview=f5d411a6c5ec123a5ac941aa0ba04457&mode=preview

GIF of the issue: Safair%20Bug

EDIT: I have just disabled the ‘Hero Animate In’ interaction, and it seems to have corrected the issue.

Does anybody have any ideas as to why Safari is bugging out with this animation? The animation is just moving elements position and changing their opacity on page load - just to make it look a little more fluid and prettier when loading in. This works perfectly in Chrome, but causes a horrible jumping nav type bug in Safari.

Any help would be hugely appreciated please. I’ve temporarily disabled the interaction for now, so it doesn’t interfere with my website (which went live at 7pm tonight - www.hfwebsites.co.uk)

Thanks in advance,
Oli.