Schema.org can not be longer than 10000 character

Hi guys, I tried to add new elements to the Schema.org for FAQ page but I receive this error.
Is anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Rather than adding your code to your page settings, you can use the embed element on page and break up your code into multiple parts.

Unfortunately, it’s not working In the HTML embed I have the same problem with characters. Also, I tried to add 2 embedded and break them into 2 pieces. Anyway, it is too not work.

Any news here? Having the same problem :frowning:

Hi, we’re having the same issue, is there a workaround?

Hi Melissa, it depends on the schema you’re generating, 10k chars is a fair bit.
I usually take two approaches, depending.

1. Split up the schema. If you’re doing something like a very large FAQs schema or course list, you can often paginate it, or focus on using individual CMS pages to leverage the details. For example, for SEO purposes, I’ll focus on individual video pages this way, rather than video lists.

2. Javascript. Google does a good job of processing in-page JS, and you can use that to create or merge schemas. Particularly important for things like ISO-8601 date formatting and timespan formatting, which Webflow doesn’t support natively.

Drop me a message if you need some help building that out.

Hey, try to Minifiy it :slight_smile: