Scroll Cropped Content - Mobile version

Hello,
I am about to finish my website, but I am having problems with the mobile version.

My wishes are quite simple but I can’t manage to solve them :confused:

For the homescreen and the project pages, I wanted the “work” button to be fixed at the bottom of the page. But when I do that, I face 2 problems:

1. Everytime I change its position to “fixed”, the text inside the project pages doesn’t scroll correctly, and the text gets cut off before we finish reading.

1. Also, the scrolling text in the homescreen gets decentralised (it needs to be centered vertically).

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - isabela vdd

Thanks and sorry for the silly question :confused: I am very new at webflow.
Isabela

This might help you, please let me know if it doesn’t Position | Webflow University

Hi! I had seen this and I tried many combinations but I still couldn’t figure it out :confused:

Can you help me with more specific steps, please? I am very new at webflow!

Thank you very much!

Did you watch the videos completely on https://university.webflow.com/ to learn how the positioning works? I likely would simply make that div position fixed at the bottom of the page. Making sure it’s in the body element and not inside anything else. Currently you have it nested inside a div.

hi!

yes, i watched the videos and i did what you suggested (i made the div position fixed at the bottom of the page, as a body element) it the content above still gets cut off! any other suggestions? :confused:

Oi Oi Isabela, bom demais? Que bom ver que está de volta. Vamos lá:

1. Parece que você quer que o usuário seja capaz de fazer o scroll em mobile né? Então preciso que voce mude o height do elemento CORPO de 100vh para auto .
  2. Dê uma margin-bottom pro elemento CONTEUDO MOBILE de 48px

Agora se você na verdade quer que o usuário não seja capaz de fazer o scroll em mobile, desconsidera o numero 1 e 2 , e faz o seguinte

PARA A PAGINA DE PROJETOS–>

1. Dê ao Conteudo Mobile uma padding-bottom de 58px
  2. Selecione o elemento Conteudo Mobile e faça o overflow dele ser AUTO:

PARA A HOMEPAGE–>

1. Dê ao MIOLO TXT HOME uma padding-bottom de 48px

Isso deve resolver os seus problemas. Me fala se funcionou :wink:

oi jean!

então, o problema é que eu quero que a home não tenha scroll, e as páginas de projetos tenham rs.

tentei misturar um pouco as dicas que vc deu mas nossa senhora :frowning: fiz a maior confusão.

resolvi a questão da página de projetos, mas a home ainda está com o scroll! até fiz uma nova página, com o “CORPO” e “MIOLO” em novas classes para conseguir fazer algo específico para essa página. acho que tá quase lá, mas ainda não consegui!

o que vc acha que devo fazer?
sos
obrigada!