Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Scroll interaction in tab or slider

Hi there folks!

I’m still on the drawing board with a new project, and haven’t got anything to show yet… but I have a question in general about using scroll interaction in tab, and hope that there are someone out there who can give me a general answer to this.

What I would like to know is: If I use Tab, and fill each tab pane with lots of content… when scrolling down the content, and reach the bottom… is it possible to use scroll as a trigger to go from one Tab pane to the next one? I mean, instead of clicking on tab menu?
If the content in a Tab Pane is very long, it would be great to have another way to change tab pane, so that you don’t have to scroll all the way to the top to change from one tab pane to another…

What do you think guys? Is it possible? Or do you have any other good suggestion on how to?
OR… if using a slider… use scroll interaction to change from one slider to another?
Any ideas?

In advance: Thank you!

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Technically it should be possible with custom code, but I don’t recommend this as it’s bad for UX.

Thank you so much @samliew! Answered everything I needed to know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.