Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Scroll into view works only in "vertical mode"

I was making horizontal scroll and set to one of the elements interaction “scroll into view” with offset.Spent 20 minutes i realize that no matter how big offset is element was triggering at one time. I think this happens because scroll into view calculates offset only by Y axis.

Hello, @Ilia_Kasian!

Ben here with the Webflow Customer Support Team!

Which project are you specifically having issues with? Can you share your read-only link with me so I can jump in and investigate?

Also, when you share your Read-Only link can you also share what page your interaction is one and what elements are affected? Once you share that I’ll be happy to take a look!

Read-only link
Site link

I want to change Tab color on half(50% of width) of each images group and used offset setting,but it doesn’t work.

Hi, @Ilia_Kasian!

I made a quick video to explain what is happening with the interaction and how to accomplish this:

CloudApp

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist you further! :webflow_heart: Also, since this isn’t a bug, I moved this to the interactions category where some of our awesome community members may be able to offer more help! :smile: