Scroll trigger on logo not working

What I’m hoping to accomplish, is to have the top horizontal logo only appear once you’ve scrolled down past the first hero section. I have a large logo in that section, and once it’s out of view, then I’d like to trigger the smaller logo to appear.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jacksonthego?preview=efe143dcd76b784c32fd6ced48beabc6

any suggestions, I thought I figured it out but the interaction isn’t working.

On your scrolllogo interaction the initial appearance should be 0% opacity, move up 100px, then below on the triggers add Scroll, then move to origin and opacity 100%, I took screenshots but no idea if they indicate what Im saying well and I can not test run it but it should work.

Well I tried that - I was assuming this would involve having some sort of trigger in the next section or something?

What do I have to do so you can test this out, and see what I’m doing wrong? I’d like to do this with a few other sites as well, so once we get this figured out it’ll be awesome :smile:

thanks in advance!

I actually have no idea how to do this, can someone help? how to allow changes to be run in test mode?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.