Scrolling interactions does not work?!

Hi!

I am trying to create an interaction as in this tutorial (How to Webflow: Switch content with scrolling interactions - Tutorial (2019) - YouTube) at YouTube but with four (4) pages and I cannot make it work. I have been trying back and forward, create and delete for one week now so I give up!

When I preview it, tits first only content 4 but after going down and then scroll up I get content 1 and then content 4, no content 2 and 3?!

?

Is it someone out there that can dig into this? I would appreciate it very much in that case!

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/branzell-solution-iiii?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=branzell-solution-iiii&preview=88d1998653da8b9c94723941734d7d2d&mode=preview

Change the first photo animation to photo 1 and photo 1 out, you had it set to photo 3 and the same for the second photo

And make sure that your starting animation isn’t at 0 opacity, only the ones marked our should have 0 opacity. And set your navbar z axis to 99999 so it’s always on top of everything

Hi Rani!

Thanks, I will try this and hope it will fix it!

Br

Peter

Hi again Rani!

I did some checking back and forward and forward and back and it “seems” to work now. MANY thanks for your help. IF you have time I appreciate if you could have a last look at it. Im not sure what you mean with the “z axis” since I am a rookie in this…

Br

PBz

Hi!

I figured the z-axis out!

:slight_smile:

Great job! now you’ll never forget what the z axis does. I took a look at your website again and it looks great, if I could make a suggestion I’d say instead of making the home page come from left to right try making it come from the bottom up, I think that would look better. Also I’m think of starting a Webflow class, if you wanna join, dm me and I’ll add you to the list.

Mr Pro!

Thank you and I will do the changes as you suggested. When you start the class I will be the first to join!

Once again - THANKS

Br

Pbz from the north of almost everything = Sweden

Hmm I have no idea how I do the changes but I will continue looking…

Hi Rani!

IF you have time so, another question (I figured how I shall do the changes to coming from the bottom up). I now have a “working” interactions but I do want to have another text in it then “Content 1, content 2” and so on but I have no idea how I can change it. Maybe you know?

Anyway, thanks for the help

Br

Peter

What do you mean by “have another text then” do you want to add it to the stick column where the content is or do you want it before? If you have discord join the server, we can voice chat there if you want or you can send a screenshot instead.

Hi!

I am sorry. I mean that in the Content holder there are four different “The content” and in each of them there is a “Heading 10” with text I put in default as in, Content 1, Content 2, Content 3 and Content 4. This is just “dummy” text and I want to put in my own text, but it does not matter what I do I can only change the text in the last cone, Content 4. Any idea how I shall do?

THANKS for answering me, I appreciate it a lot.

Br

PBz

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/branzell-solution-iiii?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=branzell-solution-iiii&preview=88d1998653da8b9c94723941734d7d2d&mode=preview

Ok so you have to hide the other content holders, because they’re “sticky” they go over each other so in the editor it doesn’t show you all 4, it only shows you the top most so all you have to do is hide the ones you’re not working on but make sure you unhide it when you’re finished otherwise it won’t show on the published site.

@Brazzezz you only need to hide the parent (the dive named “the content”)

Rani?
THANKS that fixed it right away! You have saved a LOT of “looking”, “Googling”, “Struggling” and so on so I once again have to say, I really appreciate that you toook your time to help me! :smiley: Since I AM a rookie in webflow I maybe drop you a question later on…

THANKS again

Peter

You’re more than welcome Peter, we help each other as much as we can in this community and that’s what makes us different, feel free to pm me if you have anymore questions and I’m almost always available on discord as well!

Hi Rani!

Hope you are okay there? Well, I have been struggling both with “ordinary” work and my webpage and I almost done or more, give up now. One thing, I am trying to my homepage fully responsive as in workable for tablet, mobile landscape and mobile portrait but for some reason I can not see my navbar options and my dropdown meny when trying to do this, any clue why?

If you have time to answer I appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Br

PBz

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/branzell-solution-iiii?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=branzell-solution-iiii&preview=88d1998653da8b9c94723941734d7d2d&mode=preview

Yeah so basically when you make a nav menu, webflow adds this button (Menu Button) image.pngthis is the button used to open the menu in mobile, you must have deleted it while working on your site, all you have to do is add another nav manu, copy the button and paste it into the container exactly how it’s shown in the image, then you can delete the nav menu that you copied from and it should work.

Hi Rani!

Sorry for not thanking you so, will now say - THANK you! You where totally spot on so… I have changed it now. I have been busy with some other stuff so I had to put this on ice for a couple of days. Now Im back and trying to “Close it” as in make the webpage responsitive and… honestly? I do NOT get it?! When I change between desktop, tablet to Mobile portrait it looks rather ok on the laptop. But, when I send a link to myself and open it on my mobile it looks crazy! The proportions are not even close, specific when using “Mobile”! Do you know why? The other thing is that in the “Content section” in the middle of the page I created it in a way so I cannot change so the images will come above the text in “Mobile”! I am looking around and it seems to me that most of the guys out there are using grid to fix it but I do not have a clue how I should do to make that workable without crashing everything!

So, you see I am still struggling with the basic stuff…

:slight_smile: