Search, filters, sorting

Hey guys, I want to make a website for a Real Estate company and they need a multi-query search section and a filtering option as well as sorting buttons. Design wise, it’s all simple and easy, but can i pull something like this off in Webflow and how? any help and suggestion guys.

Check this one https://swiftype.com, probably there is everything you need

1 Like

Thx Anna, I’m checking it out, but seems a bit pricy. Anyways, do you have any idea if it’s easy to incorporate into Webflow to work flawlessly with my design?

They have a free version. It required registration and gives you “licence” for only one site/app. But I think it could be enough in your case.

I didn’t have a chance to use it yet, but maybe @waldo could tell more, seems he was playing with it lately.

ok thx @sabanna i’ll check it out and see if @Waldo can help :smile:

Hmm interesting. Is the free version longer than 30 days?

Looks like yes, there is nothing about trial option.

Hey @Anna_Kelian after the 30 day trial you have an option to upgrade or stick with the free version. :slight_smile: Swiftype is awesome and you can customize it quite a bit. :smiley:

I recommend creating a class and applying it to a div in Webflow, then when you input the snippet from Swiftype, simply give it the class of the div you styled. :smiley: It works wonderfully.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Waldo :smile:

2 Likes

I just chatted with the guys over at Swiftype. I need a pro account for a Real Estate site that needs a multi-query search thing. Hope my clients agree to pay.

However, they told me the following:

I think there might be some webflow platform limitation when it comes to advanced implementations (custom code, dynamic meta tags, etc), but it does allow for enough capability to edit the HTML and CSS to install Swiftype.

So, what do you think guys? Can we pull this off in Webflow?

I have implemented Swiftype Search Engines on pages and they work beautifully, no issues at all. :slight_smile: Are you talking about adding custom advanced searches (aside from just a single search query) @Anna_Kelian?

the client is looking for something similar to the one on this site: http://www.proconsulto.com/
I tried to check if i can “steal” something from their source code. But 1. I have a terrible headache and couldn’t decipher anything, 2. I am not so good with javascript. hence, more headache for me :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.