Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Section Linking Again

Hi, I want to reopen that topic again got the same problem again.

The link does not scroll to this section the first time you click it works.
Then it jumps back to the header of this page.
If I try clicking it again the browser notices that i clicked it but does not scroll anymore.

Same with the Button Links i have in the slider at the home screen :frowning:

Any Ideas?

Thanks for help,
max

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Thanks for posting about this — it definitely looks like odd behavior.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in – only one project or multiple projects? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:

Could you also please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Confirming this bug for the second time, I have sent the video to pvt

Chrome 70 on Windows 10

Hi Brando,

Thank you for your response.
In incognito mode, this is working…
I have experienced this problem the first time two weeks ago, my customer noticed it first.
Then I uploaded the page again and wrote the first topic.
Suddenly it wasn’t there anymore, now it is back again and I still don’t know why.

Read-Only Link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/koena1?utm_source=koena1&preview=512ab164440d6a271b7cef85618997f7

Thanks for the extra info here, @webfluencer.

Definitely odd that this is working as expected in incognito mode, but not in normal mode. Can you please test disabling extensions one at a time to see if you can narrow down which, if any, is the culprit?

Can you also please post some screenshots showing where in this site you are seeing the issue? It looks like none of your nav links are page-section links so I’m having trouble finding it.

@cheechee Can you please share your Read-Only here as well, if you are able to?

​Thanks in advance!

Zufriedene%20Kunden

So these are my extensions i am using i turned them off one a time but nothing changed.
I have 4 section links , 2 which are linking to antother page section they are all buttons and in the slider.
And 2 more one text link and one vector graphic link.

All of the information you can see in the screenshot i also have a video of my customer who recorded with his mobile phone that this is not working for him.

Greetings,
Max

Max,

Thanks for sharing more information.

Definitely weird that these links do work in incognito and not in a normal window :thinking:

I’ll check with the team to see what else could be causing it. Can you share that video you mentioned?

On this end, those section links appear to work as expected:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LyCn_kQ-LW7yE_jeBiuCHqSD9eQjQayC/view?usp=sharing

I am sorry the link before did not work as plannend:joy:

Hi,

I also experienced now that on Edge the section linking is working but not on Chrome.

And i looked into the Code isn’t there a Slash missing before the #?

Best regards,
Max

Push,

Anyone else has this problem and found a solution?

I want to GO-Live with my customer but this has to work before we can do this.

Thank you for any solution

Hi @webfluencer

The / shouldn’t be needed as it should add that automatically.

It’s very strange that these links aren’t working on your end. On this end they appear to be working as expected:

Just to clarify, you mentioned that this does work in incognito mode? If so can you please try clearing your cache and let me know if the section links work for you?

Hi Brando,

I found a solution for me i switched from the webflow Domain to my customers Domain.

Now it works http://koena-online.de/