Seeking freelancer / quote to migrate existing website

I am in need of an urgent client website migration into the webflow CMS/platform. With the announcement of Adobe Muse & Business Catalyst I have been researching new CMS platforms and believe Webflow to be the right solution.

However, my client’s website is quite convoluted (not my preference) and seek help in migrating them across so they can fully manage their content and site through the webflow cms. As I’ve not used the system yet would prefer to have an expert set this up initially whilst I learn the software for our other sites.
The website is: http://www.sac.vic.edu.au/index.html

Any interested freelancers out there & ready to quote?
I have other websites that need to be migrated if the $$ is affordable.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi,
I can surely assist you with your requirement.
Please connect me on Skype:cis.am2 or Email me:anna.cis23@gmail.com for a formal quote. I am sure the price will be very reasonable.
Looking for your reply.
Warm Regards,
Anna

Hi Rachel,

Sound like something well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Rachel,
I am also happy to provide you a quote.
I have reviewed the site and is quite simple but has a reasonable number of pages for content entry.
Do you also want a layout refresh as it is a little “dated”
I can provide an option to create layout & all pages, some pages with content and then help you fill in the rest. This option would keep cost down and help you learn the system and gain some experience.

Let me know - kevin@baum.to

Hope it goes well - Webflow is a great product and worth the time to learn.

Kevin Baum

Hi Rachel,

I would enjoy helping you with this. I have great Webflow experience and my clients love my work. :slight_smile:

I am sending you a pm with more information.

Thank you

Teresa