Seeking Near Full Time Designer/Developer

Hi Community,

Our company, Fullcube (www.fullcube.com), is heavily invested in Webflow as part of our solution set. We utilize Webflow as an agency on behalf of our clients to run marketing campaigns, mostly in the context of custom checkout-based landing pages. We are seeking a designer/developer who can devote the majority of their time (we would consider full-time, but not necessary) to our ongoing client projects. The mix of work is approximately 75% Webflow site design/development, and 25% non-Webflow sales/marketing collateral (branded presentations, infographics, email creative, etc). We can provide references of notable Webflow employees and freelancers who we have worked with and/or are familiar with our business and related work if that would help.

Because of timezones, we do require that the person be located in one of the US-based timezones. As a US-based company, this ensures we have ample overlapping business days.

With that said, no specific city/state is required, and you are free to work remotely or travel (nomad-style).

Thanks in advance - feel free to send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks,
Parrish

Hi Parrish,

I’m a Webflow professional and I am interested in working with you.

I sent you a pm.

Teresa :slight_smile:

Hi Parrish,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Regards,
Anna

Located in US Eastern Time Zone (North Carolina) and work primarily with large client projects in NYC and the UK.