Seeking Simple Support for a Beginner

Hello everyone, firstly I must say I love Webflow. I am planning to use it for multiple businesses, but am having some trouble getting the responsiveness I need. I currently am in the “draft” phase, and am more focused on responsiveness than overall look/feel right now. My question, is on this current draft I am working on, I am using a grid format with offset text/images. However, the image that is on the right side (4th item in the grid) does not respond like the other images on the desktop breakpoint. For some reason when using the previewer and dragging in the sides, the “browser width” overlaps the image. Why is this happening? It has the same class as the other 2 images that are on the left.

I can’t seem to find anything in the parents elements that would be causing this. Everything breaks down fine once tablet breakpoint is reached, however for the smaller sizes of the desktop breakpoint, what is happening with the spacing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/opas-draft-nocard?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=opas-draft-nocard&preview=5ddaa3a968e8b2ec87422cca84af2ecb&mode=preview

Instead of setting a width of 500px on “GridImage” try setting the width to “Auto” and then set a “max width” of 500px.