Hi, I have just noticed on 2 different pc's and on all my projects that I'm unable to change button hover states. Anybody else experiencing this problem? Thanx!
Sorry about that Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?
• Description of what you're experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you're experiencing (Screenshots of issue: http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-you-take-screenshots or (even better) a GIF taken with LiceCap: http://www.cockos.com/licecap/ - Make sure to show the whole screen for context)
• Environment info that you're experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)
Thanks in advance
I have the same problem. Just in general. cant chang to any other state. Its stuck on None
[Resolved] Can't change hover state. Help Needed
Hi @PixelGeek Thanx for your prompt reply. Herewith as requested:
- Unable to change link block or button hover states on any site, even brand new ones.
- Not system or browser specific, same result on Safari and Chrome on 2 different Macs running OSX 10.11.4 (El Capitan)
Looking forward to your reply
It works again! Seems team pushed some fixes already.
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to select the hover state for a nav link class but when I select it, it stays on 'none'. The same applies for all other states. I only have one class on the nav link. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hmmm, I can't seem to make that work on your share link either... I think this is a bug in the designer.
I've occasionally seen this happen when I try to select the "focus" state
Hi there! Sorry for the pseudo class issue. Can you try logging out and back in? We just pushed a fix for this.
Excellent! Working perfectly now Thank you so much for the fast turnaround time as always!
Great. Works perfect now. That was a very fast fix. Much appreciated.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.