Selecting radio button by clicking on the label

Hi,

A radio button field is composed of a radio button and a radio button label. By default, the radio button field is selected only when the user clicks on the radio button but not when he clicks on the label.

How to make the radio button selected when the user clicks anywhere in the radio button field area (either the radio button or the label)?

Thank you!

Hi @WebflowUser

It looks like the default behavior on a live site is that the radio button is selected even if I press the label:
CloudApp

If you are seeing other behavior on your end, can you send me a screen recording of what you see (CloudApp or Quicktime work well).

​Thanks in advance!

Hi Brando, thank you for your reply!

Please have a look to this link, the radio buttons are at the bottom of the page: http://dom-tom-paye.webflow.io/ .

Thanks!

1 Like

Same issue for me ! when the user clicks on the radio button but not when he clicks on the label.

1 Like

I’m having this issue starting at the iPad breakpoint. It’s working fine in desktop view.

Fixed by changing the form settings, making it a new form. It turned out to be due to the glitchy HTML code of the page. For those who want to troubleshoot this by themselves, take a look at their website HTML structures and have a look at:

• Form Input Types
  • Label ( For Attribute )

Have a great day Webflowers

Hi @Jeandcc! Thanks for your feedback! Can you please explain more precisely what you mean by “Fixed by changing the form settings, making it a new form”?

Basically, just create the form from scratch and apply the classes that you already have styled. That helped my case.