The best way to explain this is through the problem I’m facing.
Previously when using Wordpress and GravityForms:
- John Smith completes a form on my website with email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email from email@example.com arrives in our company inbox firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hubspot CRM is monitoring our company inbox and now correctly creates John Smith as a contact and logs the email in the system
- Same as above
- Email from email@example.com arrives in our company inbox firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hubspot CRM logs email under contact email@example.com
- We now have to manually the monitor contact and attach the email to a new contact
So my question really is, are there any intelligent ways for us to replicate the Wordpress scenario and save us a load of time?