Send form submissions to multiple emails, from various sections of a single form

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out, how I can have a customer select from a category list of services, which services they choose to request info from. Then, I need them to fill in some basic info within each selected section. Then, when they click “submit”, I need an email to be sent to each selected department of services. Is that possible to do?

For example. Let’s say there are 10 services offered. Each service has its own department. The client selects service number 2, 5 and 8. Fills in some details under each selected service. Then the client presses one “submit” button at the bottom of the form, and each department gets an email which is designated for that department. So department 5 will only receive the details filled in under the “service #5” section of the form, department 5 will not get the details for department 2 and 8. Same goes for department 2 and 8, they will only get the details designated to them. Is that possible? And how would I do that? Can I do that within Webflow? Or will I have to use third party tools like Zapier?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks in advance.