Send form to email address based on select field option

Hi!

I have a form on my site that has a select field with 10 options (they are locations). I would like to have the form submission go to a specific email based on which option is selected. For example, if location “texas” is selected i would like the form submission email to go to person1@email.com … If the location option “Idaho” is selected, I would like the form submission email to go to person2@email.com

I know this is not possible out of the box and have set up some Gmail filter/forwarding rules in the past - but cannot figure out how to do this based on the selection of a specific option (since this info is in the body of the email not the subject, before I would filter/forward based on the subject).

Does anyone have any advice on how to do this with either custom code or gmail filtering/forwarding? Thanks so much.

Form emailed to dynamic email address: You need Zapier to read in the email address field and then forward it to the email address

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.