I’ve relaunched a client’s website with webflow. It’s my second webflow project, but first relaunch.
Did a lot of research into 301 redirects etc. and was quite optimistic.
Now I have some problems with search console, maybe someone can help:
- Created and added sitemap to robots in the seo settings
- Double checked all DNS records, everything looks fine (Both a records and the cname to ssl-proxy)
- Both domains (www. and .) seemed to be connected. Godaddy is my provider - there is no rootdomain connection.
my problems with gsc:
- Google search console states that my live-indexing doesn’t work because of redirect error.
- Google search console doesn’t accept my sitemap, even when it states the right amount of pages.
I can provide screenshots, if necessary.
If anyone could help, I would be really grateful.