Set value for many items in collection

Is it posible to set value for many items at once?
For instance uncheck flag or set same value for many items?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

There is no bulk edit functionality.

Please search the wishlist for upcoming features, and if there isn’t one for your requested feature yet, you can create a wishlist request.

You can also subscribe to wishlist items to stay updated to announcements regarding the wishlist item.

Wishlist suggestions and discussions are off-topic for this forum, as we have a dedicated site for that.

What are the options to solve the problem now for a large number of records, if not wait for implementation of bulk edit?

Export->Bulk Edit->Import?

Yes, you can use the import tool, but do note that the import tool has its own limitations as well (like not able to set reference fields).

The lack of exports and links to databases is politics or will it change in the foreseeable future?

Please search the Wishlist for upcoming features, and if there isn’t one for your requested feature yet, you can create a wishlist request.

You can also subscribe to wishlist items to stay updated to announcements regarding the wishlist item.

Wishlist suggestions and discussions are off-topic for this forum, as we have a dedicated site for that. You can also ask such questions during occasional Webflow live Workshops where questions are taken from the users, and updates are provided on upcoming features.

If you do not like this policy, feel free to bring it up on Meta.

If you do not like the wishlist, feel free to provide Feedback.

(I can’t really comment on features/feature timelines, because I’m not Webflow staff)